-
November 10th, 2000, 01:07 AM
#91
Inactive Member
umm... no... sorry.... in this topic... we only swallow the white stuff 
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
November 10th, 2000, 01:10 AM
#92
Inactive Member
Ah ! You mean Ice Cream !
------------------
Harmony, like a following breeze at sea, is the exception
-
November 10th, 2000, 01:16 AM
#93
Inactive Member
umm... well... it can be frozen i suppose... 
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
November 10th, 2000, 02:35 PM
#94
Inactive Member
heh heh heh..........he said--------->cream
-
November 11th, 2000, 12:12 AM
#95
Inactive Member
Has anyone else who has used shower cream or liquid soap (whatever they call it) noticed the remarkable resemblence to...erm..... you know :-] !!
------------------
Harmony, like a following breeze at sea, is the exception
-
November 11th, 2000, 01:07 AM
#96
Inactive Member
OMG!!! you have too much time on your hands! *LMFAO*
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
November 11th, 2000, 01:13 AM
#97
-
November 11th, 2000, 06:28 AM
#98
Inactive Member
puh-leeeeze tell me that's soap on yer hands reggie dear!!
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
November 27th, 2000, 06:50 AM
#99
HB Forum Owner
-
December 6th, 2000, 03:27 AM
#100
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks